Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunny Sunday Update

This weekend was ABSOLUTELY BOILING! I was at work today and yesterday and in the kitchen (I work in a local cafe)  it was a roasting 30 degrees which was far too stuffy for my liking. I got rather hot and bothered and have to wear all black, so it hasn't been a particularly pleasant experience of the lovely weather this weekend. 

I am happy for some sun at last though. I just hope the heat continues for the next couple of weeks before I go on holiday next friday *squeals with excitement*. I'm going on a school trip this week for a few days to a place in Stratford upon Avon with quite a few of my friends, so I can't wait to stroll around the cute little town centre by the river in the sunshine.

Since I am going away for a few days, I'm not going to be able to post anything unfortunately as I wont have access to a laptop and am not sure if I would have enough internet or time to post either. So i'll be back into blogging at the weekend with a few posts I have planned- some reviews, bucket list posts and some summer related things too. 

I'll leave you with a picture of me enjoying the sun with ma copine qui s'appelle Ellie (apologies if you don't understand French but you catch my drift I hope).



Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)
 REMEMBER YOUR SUNCREAM!

Charlie x
 


2 comments: