Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Quick 'Off on Holiday' Update

Over the past few days, I thought I was going to quite literally melt. I know other countries are considerably hotter but we're not used to these kind of temperatures in England! 

I'M MEEELTING
 But tomorrow morning, I'm off to the land of the free, aka the USA! I'm so excited and get to spend time with some friends I haven't seen in years, go to the beach, experience new places and revisit some old ones. I don't have a clue what the internet will be like there so I have pre-written one post which will be up in a couple of days. I wanted to write more today and schedule them to go up but I wasn't organised enough and now I need to get to bed as I need to be up at 5am, so apologies for that. I'll be back properly at the start of August, hopefully full of inspiration, looking a bit more freckly or tanned (a girl can dream) and feeling oh so relaxed.

So I'll speak to you properly in two weeks but my past self will do the talking for now.. this feels like such an odd paradox situation.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment