Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

OOTE- Blue, Black and Converse

Tara (left), me (middle), Ellen (right)
Black crop top- Primark
Blue midi skirt- New Look
Necklace- New Look (can't find this on the website, but it's in a recent haul)
Converse- Amazon

Last night I went to an 'end of exams' party at my boyfriend's house and we all had a brilliant time. I talked to people I hadn't even met before, hugged LOTS of people, did a lot of very loud singing and took plenty of photos (before my phone sadly died). 

I found this outfit was perfect for a party in the garden as I didn't look really casual but the converse meant that I could still walk around in the garden without stumbling all the time like I would in heels!

I still feel half asleep really as I got in quite late last night, hence why this is a quick post today
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment