Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2013

Mini Haul- New Look and H&M


So a couple of days ago, I made a post on the bits I bought from Primark (which you can see here) when I went shopping. I mentioned I'd made some other cheeky purchases from New Look and H&M, so I'll stop the chatter and crack on with showing you the few bits I bought.

New Look

White roll sleeve t-shirt, £4.99
 These type of tops are a staple in my wardrobe as they can be worn to lounge around the house and for quite casual day to day outfits. I always find New Look tops are really reliable and comfy and this definitely lives up to my expectations.

Turquoise and silver statement necklace, £6
I rarely like to spend more than around £5 on a piece of jewellery unless it's amazing- I'm a cheap skate like that- but this definitely is amazing in my opinion. Turquoise has got to be one of my favourite colours and it looks perfect with the silver coloured metal in this necklace. I think this is a beautiful piece of jewellery and could definitely add a bit of pizazz to a plain outfit this summer.

Black round sunglasses, £4.99
I have a bit of an obsession with round sunglasses at the moment. I've used these now and think they're defintitely better than my primark ones- they actually block out sunlight! Moral of the story- paying a little bit more for sunglasses usually results in better quality.

H&M

Grey slouchy cropped vest, £1.99
£1.99. WOW. I know this is very simple but I'm going to wear this to its death as it's so comfy and is just a classic, basic top.

Black drawstring runner shorts, £5.99

I mentioned in my primark haul how brilliant these shorts are for lounging around the house.. so I found myself reaching for this black pair in H&M and they're rather a lot softer than the primark ones and only £2.99 more. Would definitely recommend these over the primark ones.

So they're the few bits I managed to convince myself to buy in New Look and H&M. Probably won't be doing another haul for a while now as I need to start saving some money for general summer usage!

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day, whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the haul looks awesome! When I first looked at the lipgloss colour I thought wow, that is going to be a really bright lip gloss but it didn't turn out all too bad, I may even buy it for myself ^.^
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I thought that too but it definitely is more understated than you think. Do go and have a look at it if you can :)
      Charlie x

      Delete