Search This Blog

Sunday 15 September 2013

September Haul- Topshop, New Look, H&M

Hello beautiful people!
So last week I posted a few bits I'd bought recently from Primark. Today I thought I'd share some bits I've bought over the past few weeks from Topshop, New Look and H&M. It's not a huge haul, but I thought I'd still show them to you; I'm pretty sure everyone loves a bit of a haul ;)

New Look- Grey Boyfriend Jacket, £34.99

I found this in the autumn preview on the New Look Website and waited around a month to be able to buy it and included it in my autumn/winter fashion wishlist (link here). Was it worth it?.. YES. It fits me so well and still has room for a jumper underneath. I rolled up the sleeves myself so you don't have to have it like that obviously, I just like that look. This is perfect for the cooler 'transition' days to throw on with a casual or smarter outfit.
Topshop- Ikat Make Up Bag, £8

I saw this on fashionrocksmysocks' blog and youtube channel (link to her here) and she persuaded me within minutes that I needed it. The pattern and colours are gorgeous and it's the perfect size for me to use for school. I'll be doing a what's in my make up bag post in a few days showing what I take in this to school. I love those posts personally.

 Topshop- Leather Chelsea Boots, £45

In my wishlist, I showed some Chelsea boots, also from topshop, that I loved. They were almost exactly the same but £20 more expensive. They didn't have my size in those ones in my local Topshop, so a lovely lady who worked there showed me these. They're a- comfier, b- cheaper and c- a nicer material. I've worn these already with skirts and jeans and they work with both so I'm over the moon!


H&M- Black T-Shirt Tunic Dress, £7.99

I needed a long, plain black top to wear to work and couldn't find anything when I went shopping. In the second H&M I went into, I found this little steal. I wear this for a long shift where I move around a lot and it's soooo comfy and soft. I wear it with leggings and a cardigan and feel so snug at work now!



Everyone hypes up Topshop's nail polishes and I bought my first one a couple of weeks ago! I chose this deep raspberry pink colour called 'One Hot Minute'. It's such a pretty colour and I'm very impressed with the nail polish itself- it lasted really well and only needed one coat. Nice on Topshop!


Like the nail polishes, Topshop's lipsticks are raved about so when I got paid I decided to spend a bit more on a good quality lipstick. I chose the colour 'Beehive', a very soft pink colour, one of those 'your lips but better' colours I reckon. It's a very wearable colour that I've worn at school recently. It's creamy and nourishing and generally lovely.

Not an particularly large haul this time, like I said, but hope you enjoyed that! Hauls are my favourite posts to write I think!
I'm getting into the swing of sixth form now and loving A-Levels. It's so much more enjoyable to be at school when you're only studying subjects you really love. I'm keeping on top of my work and all my other stuff that's going on at the moment but blogging is a nice way to relax and unload still.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment