Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

OOTE- Monochrome Florals and Ankle Boots


On Friday night I went to an 18th birthday party at a friend's house and had such a fun night. I didn't really know what to wear! Some people were dressing up, some definitely weren't.. meaning I was stuck trying to work out what would be best to wear. 

After I'd emptied almost my entire wardrobe onto the floor, I went for the classic smart/casual look- jeans, pretty top and small heels. So here's a few pictures..

(Sorry for the bad quality :( I took these when I got back and it was dark and horrible.. moral. TAKE OUTFIT PICTURES BEFORE YOU LEAVE!)

Shirt- Primark
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Primark
Coat- New Look
Bag- Primark
Earrings- Primark

(You can tell I practically live in Primark)

An occasional selfie does no harm :D
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete