Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Autumn/ Winter Fashion Wishlist


I'm one of those people who is constantly on clothes shop websites browsing anything and everything, adding things to my basket, realising how much it all comes to and promptly deleting everything while internally sobbing. So as one of these people, I always have wishlists of things I'd love to splash the cash on. I'm also an autumn lover; it's definitely my favourite season. I love cool Autumn days where you can go for a walk and kick the crispy golden leaves around. I get rather giddy when shops start having pages saying 'Autumn Preview.'

Chelsea boots are such a classic style. I have some lovely black ones with a chunky heel and love them. I've been eyeing these ones up for about 6 months and now I actually want to buy them, they're out of stock in my size! Typical! These will be perfect for wearing with jeans or even skirts and tights.

I always try and get some colourful bits for autumn and winter as it gets boring if it's all black, white and grey for the whole season. This top is an absolute steal considering it's river island and it's blue... A colour I seem to wear rather a lot!

I'm in need of a big chunky cardigan and I can just imagine wearing this one on cold winter nights all cosied up on the sofa with a hot chocolate. I have to say it would be a bit of a splurge though- £45 on a cardigan. But it is topshop so I can't be surprised really.

My trusty New Look coat that I've had for about two or three years looks a bit sorry for itself now. I loved a coat like this from topshop last year but one of my friends snaffled it before I could. Luckily this one is practically the same and half the price so I'm a happy girl!

I've never owned a properly good quality handbag, I've always been a sucker for the cheapy ones in Primark. I thought though that since I have a job now, I could maybe afford to buy a reliable bag that will last a while. Zara handbags are raved about nowadays, and this one looks the perfect size, perfect colour and the price isn't too shabby either.
Who doesn't love a good old cost jumper. I love the pattern on this one and it'll look perfect with my joni jeans from topshop. It's one of those pieces you could just throw on on a chilly, lazy day and still look like you made a bit of effort. It would also look lovely with a nice collar peeking out of the top.
I love reading wishlist posts as it gives me ideas to start brainstorming with in my little mind, so if you read this and you've written a wishlist on your blog or have seen any good ones, please give me a link!
Also, I haven't said this before, if you're kind enough to read my blog and have a blog yourself, please leave a link to your blog below and I'll be sure to have a nose around! 
Last thing I promise. I've had a few new followers recently. If you have followed my blog, thank you so much I really appreciate it! It's such a lovely feeling knowing people are listening to my ramblings.
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)
Charlie x

P.S- I emailed the websites asking if I could use their pictures and the general answer I got was that they couldn't answer my question! I do not take credit for these pictures. All pictures shown have links to where you can buy/ view them on their names above.

No comments:

Post a Comment