Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2013

Holiday Outfit Lookbook

I'm currently starting to write this while in bed on holiday, but I'll actually finish this when I get home.. this is some odd kind of paradox feeling as it'll be now but the future... anyway enough of the confusing thoughts! Whilst I've been soaking up the sun here in America, I decided I would take a few pictures of the quite simple and relaxed outfits I've been wearing, as I love reading these kind of posts.
So here's some photos of a few holiday outfits and where they're from.

 Top- Next
Skirt- New Look


Top- Same as Above (It had been washed though don't worry!)
Shorts- Topshop
Hairband- Claires


T-shirt- New Look
Shorts- New Look
Flip Flops- Primark


Tshirt- Primark
Skirt- New Look


Dress- Primark
Bag- Primark
Sandals- New Look
Necklace- Tiffany (tehe)


Dress- Billabong
Cardigan- American Eagle Outfitters (both bought in America, will be shown in haul)
Sandals- Primark

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x


No comments:

Post a Comment