Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 August 2013

OOTD- Comfy Jeans and Cardi

I do apologise for being absent for the past few days! Things got a bit crazy and I haven't had time to just sit down, relax and blog. Saying this, I did start writing a post on Sunday but didn't get to finish it. Still, I'm here now!

On GCSE results day last Thursday (one of the most nerve wracking days I've ever experienced), I obviously went into school to get my results, then went to get some snacks and spent the day with my group of friends. So this is my quite casual and comfy outfit that I chose to wear:

 (My brother let me use his camera and tripod. An outfit photo not taken in a mirror YES!)

Cardigan- American Eagle Outfitters
Top- H&M
Bandeau- New Look
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Primark
Necklace- Tiffany
Bracelets- Thomas Sabo (Pearl and turquoise), Accessorize and Tiffany


This was so nice to wear on a sunny day that was still a bit wind. Layering is always the best thing to do if you're not sure what the weather's going to be like I find. Any items in the outfit that are still available (and that I could find) I have linked above in case you do want to look at them. 

Hope if you got results you did well!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment