Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2013

Bucket List #4 - Carriage Ride in Central Park


Just a quick post today- I have about half an hour to write this (it's currently Friday night) and I have work all weekend, so thought I'd speedily write this now to post on Sunday.
This fourth post in my bucket list series is a little bit different. Same as usual, it's on my bucket list (obviously) but I've actually been able to cross it off! In America I ticked the first thing off my things to do before I die list... I went on a horse and carriage ride in central park! 

Horsing around (get it!) with my big brother Sam

In so many films set in New York, this is always something you see! It's always looked like such a relaxing and enjoyable experience to me and for about half an hour, I felt like I was one of the Royals, being transported around by a huge horse trotting along happily in the afternoon sun. I'd sooo recommend this if you're in New York. True, it's a bit pricey, but it really is one of those classic things that everyone should get to do once in their life!

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment