Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Primark and New Look Haul, June 2013


So I didn't post anything yesterday or the day before which means I now feel very disappointed with myself. I had posted at least once a day since I started blogging.. now that streak is ruined and I feel very ashamed *hangs head in shame*

BUT ANYWAY! I never would usually go to primark twice in the space of a week but I had to return some things and ended up exchanging them (I couldn't resist... it's primark) and also managed to buy a couple of other bits from New Look. If you haven't guessed yet, these are my favourite shops, as well as Topshop. I'm digressing now so I shall crack on with showing you these treasures.

Primark


Black floral dress- £10
 I eyed this up last time I was in primark, but this time couldn't restrain myself. Although black isn't an especially summery colour, the bright multi-coloured floral pattern makes it so pretty and perfect for summer. It's a beautifully soft material; I think the condition of Primark clothes has definitely improved recently. It has a zip up side and a black crochet waistband which gives it a little unique feature. I'll definitely be making use of this when it gets warmer (if it does) as it's so light and airy.

Black flower sandals- £12
 I thought £12 was a lot for Primark sandals really which is why I didn't buy them last time I was there. This time I was actually looking for some sandals and thought 'just because it's Primark, doesn't mean I can't pay a little bit more!'. Like the picture below shows, they are real leather which is obviously why they're a bit pricier. I think the flower detailing on these sandals is so gorgeous though and had to get them this time.

 


Grey Oversized T-shirt- £3.50
I also bought an oversized, grey tshirt with rolled up sleeves. It's obviously a very basic, slouchy tshirt which will be perfect for either lounging around the house or for casual days. I bought grey because it's a very neutral colour that will go with a lot of brighter bottoms and I can also still wear this in winter.

New Look

Blue patterned trousers- £16.99
I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them as blue is usually my go-to colour with most clothes because it seems to suit my hair and skin colour. The geometric/ aztec print just shouts summer and I think will look perfect with a crop top, sandals and a denim jacket. They're not supposed to be high waisted, but I'm fairly short I think and they come up quite high on me. The material is also really breezy and soft which will be perfect for summer weather.

Pink Floral Skater Skirt- £12.99
 The print on this skirt is very me- it has dainty little pink, golden and light green flowers and I think will be so easy to style this summer, especially with denim (I love the combination of denim and florals). It came with a brown belt which is actually really pretty, even though I don't usually like the belts that come with clothes.


Blue Midi Pencil Skirt- £9.99
This skirt is beautiful! The colour is a very classic royal blue, it's so comfy and not as tight and clingy as I thought it would be- I wore it to a party on Friday and could still move easily as it didn't cling to my calves (I featured this in an OOTE a couple of days ago). I think this will look lovely with a black, white, grey or patterned top, so it's very easy to style and it was a complete steal at just £9.99!

I probably won't be doing another haul until I get back from America now (the start of August) as I need to start saving up some more pennies so I can do a bit of shopping there. 
My blog has started getting a few more views now which has made me really happy, so if you're someone who keeps reading or has followed me, thank you so much <3

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment