Search This Blog

Friday 27 September 2013

Wake Me Up.. When September Ends

Today my lovely people, I thought I'd just have a little chat with you. That's why I originally started blogging after all; to just have a ramble to anyone who gives up their valuable time to read!
So as you're all probably aware (I hope you are anyway) September is drawing to a close, hence the title. I love September.. it's that lovely phase between summer and autumn where it's still sunny but cooler and I can start to wear cardigans. I love me a good cardigan. Although I love warmth and sun, I'm definitely a autumn and winter lover. Cosiness, hot chocolate, blankets and walks in the park appeals to me so much more than sunbathing. I sound so old oh my goodness.

I thought since summer is now officially over, in my opinion anyway I don't know if it actually is, I'd just share with you some photos of my favourite summer moments. In a few days time I'll be doing a summer favourites of the beauty products, clothes and some random bits I've loved over the summer. But, without getting too mushy and 'ew-grab-a-bucket-that's-just-cheesy' it's the memories that are the most important (too late. Grab your bucket).


Parties in the garden with friends


Ben and Laura- two of my favourite people <3

My big brother's prom. Look how smart he looks bless him.


Ellie's birthday meal. Tara's turtle neck never fails to make me laugh!


 

Prom. 'OH WHAT A NIGHT!' *sings to herself*


Grease singalong at an outdoor cinema night. 'GREASE IS THE WORD IS THE WORD THAT YOU HEARD' *sings to herself again*


 Sunset in Cape Cod with friends



Being reunited with Hannah. I hadn't seen her for three years as she lives in America, but we've been friends since birth! I have to say pushing her in a trolley in Target (a wonderland by the way) was an experience.

On the boat into New York City, Freedom Tower in the background

 The best birthday I've ever had


 Meeting one on my biggest idols, Lindsay Mendez, at the stage door of Wicked on Broadway on my birthday as well as Derek Klena, a beautiful and oh so amazingly talented man. Will never forget that night!

Photos with my pesky little brother and going on my first ever roller coaster on a day out with both of my darling siblings.


Night in with some of my friends. I met my friend Caitlin's puppy for the first time, the cutest dog ever- Ambrose- eating Chinese and laughing till we cried. Alex took a photo with the takeaway delivery guy... it was a special moment.

That's just a selection of some amazing moments I've had this summer. Since I finished school very early this year after finishing my GCSEs, my summer was 3 months long, there's been so many fun experiences that I couldn't possibly talk about all of them! Even this was long enough really ;)

Hope you all had a brilliant summer and have a lovely autumn and winter too!
General summer favourites to come in a couple of days. Lots of love and thanks for following if you're one of those wonderful people who has!

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment