Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 September 2013

What's in my Make-Up Bag- School


 I'm on a blogging spree this evening and feeling crazily motivated, full of ideas and hopeful that I stay in this frame of mind, having blogger's block is a horrible thing!

Today's post is, as you've probably guessed by the title (durrr Charlie), a 'What's in my Make-Up Bag'. This is the make-up bag I carry all my bits and pieces in at school. I don't think I actually take what you'd call a lot of make-up to school, just the important stuff. The actual bag is from Topshop and was featured in a haul I posted on Sunday if you want to hear about it in more detail.



Let's crack on then, shall we!

Face Products


  • Elf Powder Brush- This is the powder brush I carry around with me. I use the Real Techniques one at home but that's a bit big to carry around! This does the job brilliantly and is a make-up bag friendly sized brush.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This is in the shade 'transparent' and I've used it daily for nearly a year now. It gets rid of any nasty shine but doesn't make me look cakey at all so I love it dearly (as you can see.. I've hit pan majorly now!)
  • Mac Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer- I bought this in New York in February 2012 in the shade NW20 and am still using it now! It's quite a creamy consistency in the pot but quite matte on the skin I find. This is especially good for spots, not as good for under the eyes really.

Lips


  •  Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms- I have an excessive amount of lip products in this bag wow. These two lips balms are fabulous. The blue one is called 'hydrate' and the orange one is called 'cherry me.' They're both so nourishing and makes my lips feel so soft. The scent of the cherry one is lovely as well.
  • Topshop Lipstick 'Beehive'- This lipstick was also featured in the haul I put up on Sunday. It's a gorgeous soft pink colour that's so wearable day to day, not too bold and in your face. It's very creamy and stays on so well.
  • Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss- This lip gloss is an odd one. It claims to be lip plumping, which I don't really think it does, but I love the sensation of it tingling! I also love the smell, it almost smells chocolaty and I love me some chocolate. I've been wearing this over the lipstick and it produces such a nice glossy gentle pink colour.

 Lotions and Potions


  •  Soap and Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Gel- I find this so useful at school when you've been running your hands down banisters and grabbing door handles. Sometimes it's nice to just use this a feel a bit cleaner! Plus the smell is so fruity and makes me go mmmmmmmm.
  • Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream- This has been an absolute holy grail item for me for years now (there's a blogging idea!). It's one of my favourite smells ever so I'm slapping a bit on. The texture is so smooth and makes my hands so soft. I need this so much over the winter especially!
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo, Blush- You never know when your hair's going to look a bit yucky and greasy. Especially for me, now I do practical dance lessons 4 times a week at school, my hair sometimes needs a bit of assistance. So I love carrying a mini one of these with me.
  • Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Mini- This came with my 30ml bottle I got last year, I don't think you can buy mini ones like this by themselves. Wonderstruck is my favourite EVER perfume so I find it a must to carry a bit with me.

 Miscellaneous Bits


These things are pretty much self-explanatory I think! Hairbrush, mirror, hair bobbles and grips, shine eraser sheets (fabulous inventions) and a nail file.

How do I always manage to ramble so much! I just read this back and realised how much I'd written :S I need to learn to get to the point.

Anyway!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment