Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Primark Haul, June 2013

Hello there fellow earthlings :D
This is my very first 'proper' blog post so it's fairly nerve racking typing this.
Today I ventured into the Bullring for a bit of me time and a chance to do some damage to my bank account, a chance that I definitely made the most of I'd say!

I made some cheeky purchases from Primark, New look and H&M. Since primark don't have a website, I love reading blog posts or watching videos about what's in primark. This post will only be of the bits I bought from primark, as I think it would be too long if I included everything I bought today! 
So I'll be doing a separate post with those things in at some point soon.

Navy polka dot boxy shirt, £10
 This shirt definitely doesn't seem like it's from primark. It's such a light, soft material you could easily assume it's from somewhere like Topshop. It's somewhere inbetween cropped and normal length which I quite like.
Blue roll sleeve oversize crop top, £3
 This is basically the same as the Topshop ones but a fraction of the price and pretty much the same quality. 
They're oh so very comfy and easy to style!
Grey runner shorts, £3


I can tell I'm going to be wearing these shorts a lot over the summer when I'm lounging around the house because they're so stretchy and comfy.
White fitted crop top, £3

Black fitted crop top, £3

I think these tops are flippin brilliant and I've been wearing them rather a lot recently with skater skirts, high waisted jeans and under a pinafore dress.

Black, blue and grey frilly socks, £1.50 each
I've been looking for these socks in my primark for ages. I love the ones in topshop but couldn't justify spending £4 per pair when primark's are exactly the same and only £1.50 per pair... What a bargain hunter I am ey.
Brown moccasins, £8. White plimsolls, £3
I've been looking for moccasins for ages and these are perfect! Hopefully they'll be as comfy as they look (they're the special 'sole desire' ones). The plimsolls are a repurchase for me. My old ones got rather muddy but I loved how comfy they were and they're a complete bargain at a tiny £3!
'Disco pant' style trousers, £16
For months I've been lusting after the American Apparel disco pants but just couldn't bring myself to spend £74 on them! These are a brilliant copy, very stretchy but they are quite long on me (I'm 5 ft 5) so may have to take them up a bit. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to wear them at some point.. if all else fails I can always wear them to a fancy dress party as Sandy from Grease!
Tan bowler bag, £8
 This is a perfect sized bag for me. Such good quality for a primark bag which are typically a bit hit and miss. It has short handles and a long detachable strap; I'll most probably be using the long strap more. 

Contrast sleeve jersey dress, £5
I spotted this in the childrens' section. These casual dresses are so 'me' as I can wear them day to day and not look too dressed up. I'm a size 6/8 and age 12-13 fits me perfectly. 

Floral hair bobble- £1.50, Chiffon bow bobble- £1

I'm loving all these little hair accessories at the moment! This floral one especially would be perfect for a festival (I'm not lucky enough to be going to one). It's so pretty and will be perfect for adding a little bit of summer spark to an outfit. The black bow bobble is also really cute and very me.

PHEW...that really did take a while to write! 
Just as a disclaimer, I haven't made this to boast about the things I've bought. It seems a lot of people (including myself) find these helpful to know what's in primark at the moment- as I mentioned at the start.
 I'll be showing the other few bits I bought from the other shops very soon, along with possibly some reviews of some beauty items I've recently bought.

Thank you for reading!
Have a lovely day, whatever you're up to.

Charlie x

2 comments:

  1. Loved this haul! I'm quite new to blogging and next time I shop in Primark this is definitely going to be something I do! I really love the bag by the way, will have to look out for that if they still have it in!

    http://charbloomblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I'm quite new too! Yeah do give it a go (it gives you a reason to go to primark as well) ;) I'll make sure to have a look at your blog!

      Charlie x

      Delete