Search This Blog

Friday 26 July 2013

Best of Friends


A few days ago, my best friend Ellen sent me this picture. It may sound cliché but it made me realise how lucky I am to have such a brilliant person in my life. She's constantly there to give advice when I need it, pick me up when I'm feeling down and is usually there to have a laugh with (unless she needs one of her 'slob around the house' days). I feel like I often take her friendship for granted so since I know she reads this, thought I'd make a quick post to let her know how much I appreciate her! 

I'm still on holiday at the moment and am missing her a lot, along with a few other people. So Ellen, I love you lots and I have something ready to give you when we both return! 

With my little friendling at prom 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment