Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

Last Night- Prom

Yet again, I have to apologise for not keeping up with my daily schedule that I was aiming to maintain. Over the past few days I've been rather busy and was having a good think about what other things I want to blog about. I've made myself a long list of ideas and feel a lot more prepared to put the effort in now!

So last night, we had our year 11 prom. It was a great night full of happiness, dancing, eating, drinking, chatter and LOTS of photos, some of which I thought I'd share with you now.

With my best friend and my boyfriend.

Left to right- Tara, me, Laura, Ellen

Laura is one of my favourite gingers

My beautiful friends before the prom at a friend's house
I'll be getting back into the proper swing of things tomorrow now that I have a plan of what I'm going to be writing about.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment