Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2013

Mall Mooching

Today was a miserable day in Cape Cod. Since the beach and pool seemed to be out of the question, my family and I took a drive to a town called Sandwich (best town name ever, might I add), had some lunch and then came back to the town we're staying in- Hyannis- and had a stroll around the mall. This experience seemed to blind me of the horrible weather outside... Can you tell I love shopping yet? 

I chose to wander around by myself as then I could take my time and gaze in wonderment at all the things I couldn't really afford buy- I do love a good window-shop. 

After having a nose around forever 21, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters and a rather large book shop that I forget the name of, I finally saw sephora. It was like a wonderland of make up goodness with so many beautiful shiny products to look at.





 I couldn't hold this excitement inside; I needed to unload this onto here. Why do we not have Sephora in the UK!? I made a wishlist on my phone of a few higher end things I'd love to buy and hopefully, now that I have a part time job, I might be able to have a splurge on some more expensive things to treat myself once in a while.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment