Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2013

Goodbye GCSEs!


Today I ventured into the mess that is my desk, sorted through piles of paper, books and generic stuff I've collected there over the past few years while studying for my GCSEs. I decided that now they're done and dusted, I'd compile it all together in a primark bag (well known for their sturdiness- smart one Charlie) and take it to the recycling bin.

Now I've done this, I feel so refreshed and free! Having a good de-clutter always feels really beneficial to me and now I've got rid of pretty much all of my work from the past 2/3 years, I feel really excited about what challenges A-levels are going to present me with (I bet I'll regret saying that once I get into the swing of them in September). 

A rather hefty amount of paper

Have a lovely day, whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x





3 comments:

  1. Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy the blog header tutorial was helpful. Your's looks so cute. I love the font and the colors you selected!!
    I also wanted to stop by here, because I wasn't sure if you knew that your blog comments are set to "No Reply". This means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account and there isn't a way for anyone to respond back to your comment. If you ever want to change that, there is a tutorial on my right side bar labeled "Are you a no reply".
    Thanks again for commenting on my blog and have a great day,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments and the very helpful advice! I've used your post to sort the 'no reply' situation so I really appreciate your help Karen, thank you :) Charlie x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete