Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

Essie Nail Polishes Bargain Buy


I was reading another blog recently (I can't for the life of me remember whose blog it was, but if I remember I'll edit this post and link it) and the girl who writes it mentioned that on a website called 'fragrance direct', there are discounted Essie nail polishes, reduced from their regular price of £7.99 to an amazing £1.99! I couldn't quite believe it when I went on the sight and found them.



I always see people on youtube and on other blogs creating so much hype around Essie polishes and I've been putting off buying some for so long because I've also thought that £8 for a nail polish is a bit steep. So this lucky find meant I could buy two colours that I've had my eye on for a while and have been really popular with a lot of people: bikini so teeny -a light blue colour with hints of lilac- and mojito madness- a vibrant and very classic green. Both of these colours make me feel so summery, I just wish the weather would have the same effect now!

I'll definitely be revisiting this website to try out some other colours. They currently have 10 colours available and I think are gradually adding more, as a few weeks ago they only had 8 apparently.

Hopefully this has helped some people as I know I would've loved to have known about this site sooner!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment