Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

'Behind the Fringe'

This is quite an odd feeling; sitting down to type things about my life, wondering whether anybody will actually want to take time out of their day to sit down and read... but here it goes!

Introductions 

Hello there reader! My name's Charlie, I'm 15 years old, born on the 1st August 1997 and I live in the UK in the West Midlands. I love music, shopping, fashion, beauty, theatre, food.. pretty much your average teenage girl. I have two brothers and a wonderful Mum and Dad, who don't actually know about this yet (I'll decide in due course if they're allowed to know!).

For years now I've been umming and aahing about whether to start a blog or maybe a youtube channel. I've been reading blogs and watching youtube videos for ages, always fantasising about having my own little space on the internet and never pushing myself to do it in fear of what people around me might think. But a few days ago, two of my best friends persuaded me to finally give it a go, helped me think of a name for my blog and now here I am, at 1am (I can't sleep), talking to you.

This is my challenge over the summer, as I've now finished my GCSE exams, have 3 months off and don't really know what to do with myself! I think what I'll be posting about will mainly be lifestyle, beauty and fashion and related things, as that's what I enjoy reading about on other peoples' blogs. For now I'm just going to post about things that spring to mind over my summer holidays (as often as I can ), see where that leads me and hopefully learn how to be good at writing a blog! I feel like I'm starting to ramble now..

If you have taken the time to read this, I could just give you an enormous hug of thanks (*enormous hug of thanks*) and if I'm honest, I'm quite interested myself about what I'm going to end up posting on here!

Have a lovely day, whatever you're up to :)

Charlie x 

(P.S. If anyone has any good tips on writing a blog, I'm always open to advice!)

1 comment: